If you wish to file a DMCA request, you must send the following to us via Fax or send via regular mail:
- Identify in detail where the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon is located. So for example the URL and further details on the specifics if it part of a page or website.
- Identify the materials that you claim are infringing your copyright such as if it is an image, page, or so on.
- Provide contact information so we can contact you. This includes an email, a phone number, and a mailing address.
- Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- Sign the document and print your name under that.
- Send this document via email, fax, or mail.
You may also use the form below to submit a DMCA notice: